Orius Message Board
Please sign in.
Orius Message Board
Please sign in.
Orius Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LOTTERY TOPIC: Riot Ring Teams

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Director
Admin
The Director

LOTTERY TOPIC: Riot Ring Teams Empty
PostSubject: LOTTERY TOPIC: Riot Ring Teams   LOTTERY TOPIC: Riot Ring Teams Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:35 pm

A lottery topic is a thread that closes after a week. Your post number counts as a raffle ticket. Once the topic is closed, I will then generate a number based on the max number of posts. The number I land on will have their credits DOUBLED! So stay on topic and chat it up!

This weeks discussion is Riot Ring Teams. Who do you think will be the champions of this season (episode season, not actual season). Keep in mind, it has already been decided and I am usually always 90% in the "heroes don't always win" phase. So lets hear some opinions!

Here are the teams, and the link on their info can be found HERE. If you find there is no article about the team, speculation makes theories and ideas all the more interesting.

Last edited by The Director on Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://orius.forumotion.com
Kane

Kane

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: LOTTERY TOPIC: Riot Ring Teams   LOTTERY TOPIC: Riot Ring Teams Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 4:45 pm

My guess would be the Werewind Wolves. They sound like a very formidable team... plus they're dicks, so that would make the win so much more sensational
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/centervoid
ChinChillah

ChinChillah

PostSubject: Re: LOTTERY TOPIC: Riot Ring Teams   LOTTERY TOPIC: Riot Ring Teams Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:58 pm

GAH! I wrote a whole post and it got lost when I had to spellcheck, "Slytherin". Razz

Yeah. I'm with Kane on this one. The Werewind Wolves seem analogous to "Slytherin" from Hogwarts. Them winning would not only add more drama to the story, the concept seems to mesh well with the trio's somewhat faltering beginning for the story. So thinking I know the Director, and the fact that no one really enjoys knowing that the good guys always win, then yeah. Wolves for the championship title!!! Very Happy

And if they don't win, I'll just have to draw them super awesome-like. Wink I'm just rather disappointed that their names aren't as unique as the more frequent characters in the series. They seem like names picked out from names on a census of the US. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://aznpb.deviantart.com/
The Director
Admin
The Director

PostSubject: Re: LOTTERY TOPIC: Riot Ring Teams   LOTTERY TOPIC: Riot Ring Teams Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:59 am

ChinChillah wrote:
GAH! I wrote a whole post and it got lost when I had to spellcheck, "Slytherin". Razz

Yeah. I'm with Kane on this one. The Werewind Wolves seem analogous to "Slytherin" from Hogwarts. Them winning would not only add more drama to the story, the concept seems to mesh well with the trio's somewhat faltering beginning for the story. So thinking I know the Director, and the fact that no one really enjoys knowing that the good guys always win, then yeah. Wolves for the championship title!!! Very Happy

And if they don't win, I'll just have to draw them super awesome-like. Wink I'm just rather disappointed that their names aren't as unique as the more frequent characters in the series. They seem like names picked out from names on a census of the US. Razz

Originally they were going to be the ancient Orial terms of their names, but I dunno if anyone wants to see the DOME Crashers versus the Werewind Ciamsisn.

For those curious, its pronounced Cee-Um-Sizz-en.
Back to top Go down
Relick

Relick

PostSubject: Re: LOTTERY TOPIC: Riot Ring Teams   LOTTERY TOPIC: Riot Ring Teams Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:43 am

Oh, definitely the Wolves, because I'm biased. XD But in all seriousness, in terms of storyline, the Crashers losing the Riot Ring championship would not only make our heroes more of the underdogs, but also a lot less "perfect" as main characters, thus edging away from a very common cliche, and possibly even subverting them. Director knows how much I love to turn said cliches on their ear. ;D

Also, because I'm too lazy to look it up (and it seems that the info I always need always happens to be one of the few things not on the wiki), is there a name for the championship? I would love to call it the Blood Bowl, but that might lead to all sorts of legal issues. XD
Back to top Go down
The Director
Admin
The Director

PostSubject: Re: LOTTERY TOPIC: Riot Ring Teams   LOTTERY TOPIC: Riot Ring Teams Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:10 pm

Okay, I rolled the die and got two. (After getting myself, I rolled again.) Its a shame more people didnt stop by to chat about this. The winner in this lottery is Kane. Your credits are now doubled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOTTERY TOPIC: Riot Ring Teams   LOTTERY TOPIC: Riot Ring Teams Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOTTERY TOPIC: Riot Ring Teams
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Orius Message Board :: The World of Orius :: Orius Chat-
Jump to: