Orius Message Board
Please sign in.
Orius Message Board
Please sign in.
Orius Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Games That are Eating my Social Skills

Go down 
+2
ifer
Shentari
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shentari

Character Sheet
Name:

New Games That are Eating my Social Skills Empty
PostSubject: New Games That are Eating my Social Skills   New Games That are Eating my Social Skills Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:23 pm

Final Fantasy XIII and Dante's Inferno have consumed my life.

That is all...
Back to top Go down
ifer

ifer

PostSubject: Re: New Games That are Eating my Social Skills   New Games That are Eating my Social Skills Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:20 pm

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite and Patapon 2 here. -_-
Back to top Go down
ChinChillah

ChinChillah

PostSubject: Re: New Games That are Eating my Social Skills   New Games That are Eating my Social Skills Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:22 pm

Hah! Damn... I wish I could say that. But I lent out my 360 to my bum friend who has no life whatsoever. So he needs it more than I do. So I just recently fell back on ancient CRPG games like Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn, Arcanum: Of Steamwork and Magicka Obscura, and Diablo II: Lord of Destruction. Since I was bored of the regular D2 campaign however, I installed this mod called Eastern Sun. *drools* Haha, I can't stop playing. It's better than the more popular mod, Median XL, if you ask me. I think that one is just TOO crazy for my tastes.
Back to top Go down
http://aznpb.deviantart.com/
The Director
Admin
The Director

PostSubject: Re: New Games That are Eating my Social Skills   New Games That are Eating my Social Skills Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 8:02 pm

ChinChillah wrote:
Hah! Damn... I wish I could say that. But I lent out my 360 to my bum friend who has no life whatsoever. So he needs it more than I do. So I just recently fell back on ancient CRPG games like Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn, Arcanum: Of Steamwork and Magicka Obscura, and Diablo II: Lord of Destruction. Since I was bored of the regular D2 campaign however, I installed this mod called Eastern Sun. *drools* Haha, I can't stop playing. It's better than the more popular mod, Median XL, if you ask me. I think that one is just TOO crazy for my tastes.

Wowie grandpa, got any Wolfenstein or Commander Keen in there too?

I got Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Final Fantasy XIII and Bayonetta as my break time games.
Back to top Go down
https://orius.forumotion.com
Shentari

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: New Games That are Eating my Social Skills   New Games That are Eating my Social Skills Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:38 pm

im thinking on getting heavy rain
Back to top Go down
Kane

Kane

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: New Games That are Eating my Social Skills   New Games That are Eating my Social Skills Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:33 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/centervoid
The Director
Admin
The Director

PostSubject: Re: New Games That are Eating my Social Skills   New Games That are Eating my Social Skills Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:09 pm

Last game I heard that used a unique system like Heavy Rain was that game Lifeline. Look it up and you will get nothing but bad reviews and colorful language.
Back to top Go down
ChinChillah

ChinChillah

PostSubject: Re: New Games That are Eating my Social Skills   New Games That are Eating my Social Skills Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:41 pm

Shenmue was kinda like that. Just better. Wink The kung fu wasn't in your dreams.
Back to top Go down
The Director
Admin
The Director

PostSubject: Re: New Games That are Eating my Social Skills   New Games That are Eating my Social Skills Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:43 pm

ChinChillah wrote:
Shenmue was kinda like that. Just better. Wink The kung fu wasn't in your dreams.

Shenmue is the greatest game evar. What other game allows you to play super hang on and space harrier on the same disk!?

....besides the Sega Ultimate Collection. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Kane

Kane

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: New Games That are Eating my Social Skills   New Games That are Eating my Social Skills Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:43 pm

Heavy Rain is the successor to the game Indigo Prophecy. I've played Indigo Prophecy to its conclusion, so I can tell you this: Play it for the story, or to test your reflexes. Don't play it for the game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/centervoid
Malak_Lanfear

Malak_Lanfear

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: New Games That are Eating my Social Skills   New Games That are Eating my Social Skills Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 am

The Director wrote:
ChinChillah wrote:

Shenmue is the greatest game evar. What other game allows you to play super hang on and space harrier on the same disk!?

....besides the Sega Ultimate Collection. Neutral

Shenmue III isn't going to be released.

trollface.jpeg
Back to top Go down
Shentari

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: New Games That are Eating my Social Skills   New Games That are Eating my Social Skills Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:40 pm

Add the SC2 Beta to my list
Back to top Go down
ChinChillah

ChinChillah

PostSubject: Re: New Games That are Eating my Social Skills   New Games That are Eating my Social Skills Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:41 pm

I watched a video on Starcraft II... Gameplay seems to be exactly the same, just prettier... And the latest game of uber awesomeness??? It's really an underdog but it is over-the-top fun. Period.

Earth Defense Force 2017 for the 360. Not new but new to me. So... awesome! Probably THE best low-budget gameplay ever!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Games That are Eating my Social Skills   New Games That are Eating my Social Skills Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Games That are Eating my Social Skills
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Orius Message Board :: General Chat :: The Chat Box :: Video Games-
Jump to: