Orius Message Board
Please sign in.
Orius Message Board
Please sign in.
Orius Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Halloweeeeeeeeeen!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kane

Kane

Character Sheet
Name:

Halloweeeeeeeeeen! Empty
PostSubject: Halloweeeeeeeeeen!   Halloweeeeeeeeeen! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:55 pm

Let's hear it people, what are you dressing up as for Halloween this year? (If you're not dressing up, make up a smart-arse -- The forum won't let me say @$$, /crai -- explanation for what your "costume" is) Me, I'm dressing up as the Crow. If I remember, I'll get a couple pictures to show you folks. Happy Halloween!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/centervoid
Tenor

Tenor

Halloweeeeeeeeeen! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloweeeeeeeeeen!   Halloweeeeeeeeeen! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 4:59 am

I don't have the money for it, but I have a custom design for a Halloween outfit I intend to get done for next year of Lady Luck. Platform heels that are see-through with poker chips and dice in them, matching form-fitting green dress with golden chain belt over the waist and little charms of various chips, 4-leaf clovers, and the card symbols. The dress is going to end at the bust with a heart right in the center, the sleeve straps made to look like money, matching scarf/thing I never remember the name of to look like money, gloves, choker with the spade, club, and diamond on it, and roulette table hat. 8D;; Oh, and a fan made of money.

Though I wish I had a pair of bat-Jammies. |D;
Back to top Go down
http://tenor.deviantart.com
Remzical

Remzical

Character Sheet
Name:

Halloweeeeeeeeeen! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloweeeeeeeeeen!   Halloweeeeeeeeeen! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:57 am

I was a Bond girl in a long green evening gown. I didn't get pictures, though, because I suck.
Back to top Go down
ifer

ifer

Halloweeeeeeeeeen! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloweeeeeeeeeen!   Halloweeeeeeeeeen! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:09 am

I was a demon. Unfortunately, the giant bull horns I was making didn't work. So I went with some old sculpey-and-spirit gum horns and a pair of custom fitting teeth from the halloween store. *sigh* so disappointing.
Back to top Go down
iHeartQuistis

iHeartQuistis

Halloweeeeeeeeeen! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloweeeeeeeeeen!   Halloweeeeeeeeeen! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:09 pm

I didn't do anything - didn't dress up, didn't go out. I sat at home and went to bed early...
Back to top Go down
http://iheartquistis.newgrounds.com/
Sponsored content

Halloweeeeeeeeeen! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloweeeeeeeeeen!   Halloweeeeeeeeeen! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halloweeeeeeeeeen!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Orius Message Board :: General Chat :: The Chat Box-
Jump to: