Orius Message Board
Please sign in.
Orius Message Board
Please sign in.
Orius Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Orius Questions

Go down 
+2
ChinChillah
The Director
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The Director
Admin
The Director

Random Orius Questions Empty
PostSubject: Random Orius Questions   Random Orius Questions Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:24 pm

Just for giggles, try asking the most random Orius question you can think of. There is 100 Credits in for anyone that can ask me a question I can't answer.

Plot spoilers cannot be given out.
Back to top Go down
https://orius.forumotion.com
ChinChillah

ChinChillah

PostSubject: Re: Random Orius Questions   Random Orius Questions Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:40 pm

Is Negative's orius, which changes depending on who she is fighting, always more powerful than her opponent's? What ability does she obtain when she's dealing with multiple enemies?
Back to top Go down
http://aznpb.deviantart.com/
Kane

Kane

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Random Orius Questions   Random Orius Questions Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:42 am

What kind of work is primarily done on the 7th floor of the main TekWare building? (Customer service, R&D, etc.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/centervoid
iHeartQuistis

iHeartQuistis

PostSubject: How...   Random Orius Questions Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:25 am

How far are we to seeing an episode finished? I'm curious as to how everyone's efforts being pooled together will look... and when the project can really start boasting about its works.
Back to top Go down
http://iheartquistis.newgrounds.com/
ifer

ifer

PostSubject: Re: Random Orius Questions   Random Orius Questions Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:54 am

Scientifically, how do the orius work?
Back to top Go down
Remzical

Remzical

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Random Orius Questions   Random Orius Questions Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 9:29 am

How are they so easily able to categorize each Orius if everyone has a different Orius? Does that mean there is a separate file for each Orius belonging to every person on this planet? Do Lorians have a similar system?

I sort of hate to bring this up, but are there rewards for having a stronger or more useful Orius (like the star system in the Alice Academy series)? I can understand if they want to reward a person who can run super quickly over someone who can be impregnated with a clone with even the most minor of physical contact (long story). But if the clone Orius actually honed their skills and trained their clones to be a small army and the super-quick person chose to eat potato chips all day and quickly morph into an obese monstrosity....

I guess that question is basically, do they categorize the classes for Orius on potential or skill?
Back to top Go down
The Director
Admin
The Director

PostSubject: Re: Random Orius Questions   Random Orius Questions Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:33 pm

ChinChillah wrote:
Is Negative's orius, which changes depending on who she is fighting, always more powerful than her opponent's? What ability does she obtain when she's dealing with multiple enemies?

She can only focus on one enemy, to which she is as powerful as the guardian she mimics. If the guardian copied has low focus at the time, then that will be her maximum amount of power to use.

Remzical wrote:
How are they so easily able to categorize each Orius if everyone has a different Orius? Does that mean there is a separate file for each Orius belonging to every person on this planet? Do Lorians have a similar system?

I sort of hate to bring this up, but are there rewards for having a stronger or more useful Orius (like the star system in the Alice Academy series)? I can understand if they want to reward a person who can run super quickly over someone who can be impregnated with a clone with even the most minor of physical contact (long story). But if the clone Orius actually honed their skills and trained their clones to be a small army and the super-quick person chose to eat potato chips all day and quickly morph into an obese monstrosity....

I guess that question is basically, do they categorize the classes for Orius on potential or skill?

The Director wrote:
ChinChillah wrote:

She can only focus on one enemy, to which she is as powerful as the guardian she mimics. If the guardian copied has low focus at the time, then that will be her maximum amount of power to use.

The Director wrote:
Kane wrote:
What kind of work is primarily done on the 7th floor of the main TekWare building? (Customer service, R&D, etc.)

Floors 1-25 consist of customer support. 26-49 are R&D, and 50 is DeMichaus' personal floor.

The Director wrote:
iHeartQuistis wrote:
How far are we to seeing an episode finished? I'm curious as to how everyone's efforts being pooled together will look... and when the project can really start boasting about its works.

We took a slowdown due to a funeral. I am now putting the shards back together and preparing for a massive surplus of money on the way.

Telling the future of the end of the first episode will be better done in about two weeks.

The Director wrote:
ifer wrote:
Scientifically, how do the orius work?

Scientifically, an Orius is liquid that acts as a symbiote when air touches it. It comes to the host to which it enters its body and flows directly to the mind of the guardian. As if unlocking a past memory of a past life, the body inherits skills and abilities impossible to do without the symbiotic fluid.

Last edited by The Director on Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ifer

ifer

PostSubject: Re: Random Orius Questions   Random Orius Questions Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:57 pm

How many seasons will the Orius animation run for?
Back to top Go down
The Director
Admin
The Director

PostSubject: Re: Random Orius Questions   Random Orius Questions Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:28 pm

ifer wrote:
How many seasons will the Orius animation run for?

I was wondering if I would ever get another question. lol

It is my hope that the series makes it to its fifth and final season.
Back to top Go down
Remzical

Remzical

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Random Orius Questions   Random Orius Questions Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:22 am

I've noticed a lot of the female characters have more passive-aggressive Orii that are meant for defense, strategic striking, and long-distance attacks (is that right) except maybe Cherry and Negative. Is it common in Orius for women to have more "background" powers while the men are more "in your face" and flashy?
Back to top Go down
The Director
Admin
The Director

PostSubject: Re: Random Orius Questions   Random Orius Questions Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:33 am

Remzical wrote:
I've noticed a lot of the female characters have more passive-aggressive Orii that are meant for defense, strategic striking, and long-distance attacks (is that right) except maybe Cherry and Negative. Is it common in Orius for women to have more "background" powers while the men are more "in your face" and flashy?

Women were always my favorite characters, and always seemed to have a bit more to them along with their Orial abilities. To keep the audience from wondering why I had so many women and to keep it from looking like hentai I decided to equip most women with a subtle flashiness.
Bear in mind not all of the women were this way, but the bad butt comes out in ways you probably weren't thinking of. (Grape using her shield to surf into an enemy, Negative turning into a samurai after using Hex's abilities.)

Guys are flashy and badass, no subtlety required unless its a serious character. But in due time, most of the boys end up going wild. The women...they are all my favorite guardians most times.
Back to top Go down
Remzical

Remzical

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Random Orius Questions   Random Orius Questions Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:00 pm

Does every Orius character have a different eye color for their activation? If so, are they picked pretty much willy nilly or are the hues affected by the level of aggression implied in an Orius or just the Orius type? Is it affected at all by gender?
Back to top Go down
The Director
Admin
The Director

PostSubject: Re: Random Orius Questions   Random Orius Questions Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:42 pm

Remzical wrote:
Does every Orius character have a different eye color for their activation? If so, are they picked pretty much willy nilly or are the hues affected by the level of aggression implied in an Orius or just the Orius type? Is it affected at all by gender?

The eye color follows the general theme of the Orius and Orial Soul. Black typically points to corrupts and white is reserved to Class S guardians. There are few exceptions.
Back to top Go down
ChinChillah

ChinChillah

PostSubject: Re: Random Orius Questions   Random Orius Questions Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:42 pm

Will the team be making cameo appearances throughout the series? Very Happy Am I getting too ahead of myself?
Back to top Go down
http://aznpb.deviantart.com/
The Director
Admin
The Director

PostSubject: Re: Random Orius Questions   Random Orius Questions Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:55 pm

ChinChillah wrote:
Will the team be making cameo appearances throughout the series? Very Happy Am I getting too ahead of myself?

I hadn't thought of animating our actual faces but its an idea I am willing to ponder. Orius grows everyday anyhow. Smile
Back to top Go down
Remzical

Remzical

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Random Orius Questions   Random Orius Questions Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:39 pm

Are there any completely useless Orii? I mean, not everyone can be an astronaut...is there war in Orius? What do the kids learn in DOME Academy? Is it like Xavier's school or is it more practical, since everyone has powers?
Back to top Go down
The Director
Admin
The Director

PostSubject: Re: Random Orius Questions   Random Orius Questions Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:37 pm

Remzical wrote:
Are there any completely useless Orii? I mean, not everyone can be an astronaut...is there war in Orius? What do the kids learn in DOME Academy? Is it like Xavier's school or is it more practical, since everyone has powers?

Not all Orial abilities are fit for war. The Chronicle Orius is a good example, as an ability that allows you to memorize everything.

DOME and other acadamies have battle aspects, but mostly teach a guardian how to live in a world full of others with abilities, rather than putting focus on the guardian themselves. They teach a balance of regular school subjects with battle on the side.
Back to top Go down
Remzical

Remzical

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Random Orius Questions   Random Orius Questions Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:16 pm

So two more questions:

First one has a backstory. I was explaining to some people what Orius was and they asked, "Why does everyone have powers."

"Because these god thingies gave it to them."

"Why? Seems like they're just asking for trouble."

"Ummmm...."

I just said it was complicated, but it made me wonder. Why does EVERYONE have powers and not just a select chosen few? Equal Opportunity Superheroism?

Second, are there any other celebrities there? I mean, just having the same three girls singing on the radio constantly---it's got to get annoying. Do they have movies or what?

EDIT: As an addendum to the first question, why does every Guardian have a different Orius?
Back to top Go down
The Director
Admin
The Director

PostSubject: Re: Random Orius Questions   Random Orius Questions Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:57 pm

At the start of the Great War people had no abilities. When the demons attacked they were slaughtered. The solution to this was the gods gave a part of themselves to each being in the world granting them an ability. Due to gods being what they are, a atom-sized portion of themselves was the reasoning behind each person getting nothing similar to the next. It takes a universe of things to make a god. The people could then defend themselves.

This was already assumed to be a massive mistake due to breaking Celestial Law, but it was their only option.

Now, as to WHY they didnt just destroy the demons for the people to save a headache or chaos...I cannot tell you yet.

-----

Celebrities? Sure there are. "Brolu" is a rock band very popular with the angsty teens and anarchist. Beylock Meyoir, is the Titan Orius, which made him celeb status at birth. I have a few others, but there will be room for more, I am sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Orius Questions   Random Orius Questions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Orius Questions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Orius Message Board :: The World of Orius :: Orius Chat-
Jump to: