Orius Message Board
Please sign in.
Orius Message Board
Please sign in.
Orius Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Orius the Movie (Who would you choose)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Director
Admin
The Director

Orius the Movie (Who would you choose) Empty
PostSubject: Orius the Movie (Who would you choose)   Orius the Movie (Who would you choose) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:41 pm

The game is simple. Pick a character and choose an actor/actress that would be awesome for the part. You can post the same character if you find a similar choice or a better one. I will go first.

Orius the Movie (Who would you choose) Nickhex

What do you all think? You may recognize him. He is Gene Simmons' (Lead Singer of KISS) son.
Back to top Go down
https://orius.forumotion.com
Remzical

Remzical

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Orius the Movie (Who would you choose)   Orius the Movie (Who would you choose) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:34 pm

Back to top Go down
The Director
Admin
The Director

PostSubject: Re: Orius the Movie (Who would you choose)   Orius the Movie (Who would you choose) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:52 pm

Rutger Hauer would be a damn good move. He can plan a corporate boss....like a boss.
Back to top Go down
https://orius.forumotion.com
ChinChillah

ChinChillah

PostSubject: Re: Orius the Movie (Who would you choose)   Orius the Movie (Who would you choose) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:59 am

Tank - Nathan Jones
Mr. Cicle - Tim Curry
Systanla - Salma Hayek

I never realized how old Mel Gibson is...
Back to top Go down
http://aznpb.deviantart.com/
Remzical

Remzical

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Orius the Movie (Who would you choose)   Orius the Movie (Who would you choose) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:01 am

I was thinking Salma Hayek, but not everyone considers her as attractive and I'm not sure too many people are impressed by her acting. She'd be a great cameo. Rutger Hauer is the only one I was really sure about in regard to personality, acting skill, and looks (most of these are just based on looks, really), but I feel like my choices for Grape and Strawberry are pretty strong. I'm extremely impressing by these actresses, considering they are child stars, and I don't think it's too big of a stretch for them. Sarah's the next really solid one, but she could probably be replaced.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orius the Movie (Who would you choose)   Orius the Movie (Who would you choose) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orius the Movie (Who would you choose)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Orius Message Board :: The World of Orius :: Orius Chat-
Jump to: